ADVENTURES IN THE BOUNDARY WATERS OF MINNESOTA
~ with Sudha Carolyn Lundeen. August 11-18, 2018
Location: Northwind Lodge, Ely, MN. Northwinds is a classic mom and pop resort- current owners are second generation to run the place. Situated on beautiful Jasper lake, just mintues from entry points to the BWCA “Boundary Waters Canoe Area”. ( My family’s cabin is just 1/4 mile down the road- on Lake Ojibway. i have been happily hanging out here in the summers for 45 years and would love to share it’s special gifts with you. )
Price: $1,339 per person. Down payment due at registration, See below. Full payment by July 11, 2018
* 6 nights Lodging. ( Cabins are shared with 1-2 others. Each person has their own private bedroom. Each cabin has it’s own kitchen & bath.
* 2 wholesome vegetarian meals / day. ( Arrangements can be made for those with animal protein needs,
* A day trip into Boundary Waters, includes rental of Kevlar Canoe
* Hiking – solo and group options.
* Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama (breathing) practices
* Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding.
* Shinrin-Yoku – experiences in “Forest bathing”
* Quiet time. Times of Silence.
* Free time…to unplug, renew, set down the tablets, screens. Breathe.
Relax. Enjoy beach front activities: SUP boarding, swimming, kayaking.
* Savor the simplicity of being in the healing energy of Nature.
* Nature based arts and crafts
* Star gazing ( with luck we might have an Aurora borealis sighting )
* Shamanic Drum Journey
* Fire circles
* All state & local taxes
* Transportation. ( If flying – land either in Minneapolis or Duluth, MN. If fly into Mpls, you will need to rent a car. Check on one way optons to Duluth. And join a group pick up from /Duluth airport. If Flying into Duluth- you can rent a car or as with those coming from MPLS. i will help organize a driver to pick you up ( the cost of that would be split by number of riders.)
* Dinner in town one evening – after exploring the local farmers market, listening to local musicians busking on the corners, and perhaps browsing in local shops for a souvenir or two.
* Personal snacks, morning pre-brunch items ( breakfast / brunch is 10:30am- after yoga/ meditation Dinner will be around 6:00 pm)
How to Register:
1) Email or Text me that you want to register ( or ask questions )
2) I will email the registration and waiver forms to you.
3) Please fill out and Return by email.
4) To save your space. Please send the deposit of $300. This is easiest by going to my web site: http://www.sudhalundeen.com
5) Click on the Retreats Tab. Go to the bottom of the page . Click on the paypal button. If you don’t have a pay pal account, you will need to open one ( go to paypal.com and register ).
6) If you prefer to send a check: make it out for $300 and send to Carolyn Lundeen,. 115 prospect St. Lee MA 01238
Please let me know if i can offer any support / answer questions.
……… Here’s to a special week in a very special place…………